Soothe away dry persistent coughs with a pleasant syrup formulation Suitable for - Adults and children who are aged over twelve years.
Benylin dry cough soothes throat inflammation and helps reduce the need to cough. It brings relief to irritating coughs caused by infections, flu and allergies including dust allergy. It contains active ingredient dextromethorphan, a cough suppressant and blocks the brains signal to cough. It also contains levomenthol, a decongestant that aids reducing congestion in the nose and chest and diphenhydramine which also relieves runny noses. It can ease throat inflamation and brings long lasting relief to a persistent dry cough.
Can be taken with or without food.
Warnings and cautions
• Not for children under the ages of 12 years
• Do no exceed the stated dosage
• If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor or pharmacist
• Do not take if you have a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children
• Always read the leaflet carefully before use
We've detected you are using Internet Explorer 10. This site does not support your browser version due to signifigant security risks. You will still be able to view our catalog but you will note be able to purchase through our site using IE10. Please upgrade your browser to IE11 or use another browser such as Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Click here for more information.