Specially formulated for children in a delicious honey and marshmallow flavour to relieve a dry and chesty cough. Suitable to take day or night.
This cough syrup provides a protective balm for the throat giving a quick reliable relief to sooth irritiating coughs, day or night.
Made with mainly natural ingredients and alcohol free to this cough syrup reliably relieves any cough that is associated with a cold and provides relief from both dry and chesty coughs.
Benefits of Bronchostop junior cough syrup 200ml
• Alcohol free
• Works for all types of coughs
• Lactose-free and gluten-free
• Creates a protective barrier
• Soothing effects
• Free of artificial colours
• Children aged 1+
Warnings and cautions
• Use in patients with intolerances to sugars: Patients with rare hereditary fructose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this product as it contains honey
• Use in patients with diabetes: 15 ml Bronchostop junior contains 0.3 CU (carbohydrate units)
• Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding: The use of Bronchostop junior is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Use in children: Children under 3 years of age should consult with a doctor to exclude more serious diseases being present. Use in children under 1 year of age is not recommended
• Concomitant use of Bronchostop junior with other medicines: If you take other medicines it is advised to take them half hour to one hour before or after intake of Bronchostop junior
• Please consult a doctor if: your symptoms persist or worsen after 5 days, Dyspnoea, fever or purulent sputum occurs during the use of Bronchostop junior.
• Bronchostop junior contains methyl4-hydroxybenzoate and propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate as preservatives. These may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed)
We've detected you are using Internet Explorer 10. This site does not support your browser version due to signifigant security risks. You will still be able to view our catalog but you will note be able to purchase through our site using IE10. Please upgrade your browser to IE11 or use another browser such as Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Click here for more information.